ecoNativa 33 Intensive Hair and Scalp Care Set is suitable for all hair types.ecoNativa 33 tonic: Directions for use: Shake well before use. Apply ecoNativa 33 tonic onto a dry scalp that is free of hair styling products. Massage the scalp for a few minutes. Comb the hair. Avoid brushing. Let the product dry naturally. For best results, apply ecoNativa 37 tonic twice daily. The application may be followed by a warm and tingling feeling on the scalp, which is a normal sensation. In a case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately.
- nourishes hair and scalp during the prenatal and postnatal period
- is also suitable for elderly people and those on medication, due to its mild nature
- is naturally enriched with vitamins A, C, D, E, B1, B5 and B6, amino acids, copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, folate, potassium, calcium, iron, linoleic acid, tannin and keratin, which help to strengthen the hair from root to tip
- contributes to healthy, vibrant hair, adding bounce and shine
- helps increase healthy blood circulation in the scalp, providing nutrients to the hair roots
- assists in activating and maintaining natural hair growth and restoration processes
- contributes to the unclogging of scalp pores, resulting in healthy skin respiration
- is an excellent solution for maintaining normal scalps as well as oily, dry, itchy and scaly scalps
- provides UV protection
Regular use of ecoNativa 33 shampoo with ecoNativa 33 tonic is recommended for optimal benefits. Contraindications: Personal intolerance or allergy to ingredients may exist. Always patch test on the skin when using products for the first time. Consulting a healthcare professional is recommended before using the product for the first time if taking prescription medications or if pregnant or breastfeeding. Always read the label before using a new product. 10% of net profit goes to charity. Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients. Additional information:
- Pregnancy, in itself, can naturally change the texture of hair. Common complaints during the prenatal and postnatal period range from greasiness to dryness, from hair breakage to unusual hair loss. The hormones associated with pregnancy may cause strange things to happen to the hair and scalp. Fighting the hormonal changes is futile; wisdom lies in supporting the hair and scalp with much-needed nutrients. ecoNativa 33 Intensive Hair and Scalp Care includes ecoNativa 33 shampoo and ecoNativa 33 tonic, made with 33 natural ingredients that are naturally enriched with vitamins, amino acids, minerals and keratin, which help to strengthen the structure of the hair from root to tip.
- Why Natural? Everything that is either consumed by you or applied to your skin finds its way into your bloodstream and is distributed all around your body. During pregnancy or when breastfeeding, what you consume or apply on your skin will be shared with your precious baby as well.
|Zeolite, Calendula, Orchid Ginkgo biloba, Calendula, Apple, Carrot, Plantain, Lavender, Echinacea, Mulberry Tree leaf extract, White Peony, Ginseng, Sweet Flag, Licorice, Angelica, Loofah, Jujube, Sulphur, Sunflower, Manuka Honey, Castor Oil Coix Seed, Apricot Kernel, Walnut, Vegetable Protein, Orchid, Arrowroot, , Common Wormwood, Marlberry, Black Seed, Cucumber, Tea Tree, Sea buckthorn, Perilla, Zeolite.|
|Burdock, Rosehip, Nettle, Peony Ingredients: Lavender, Plantain, Burdock, Peony, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Pine Needle, Angelica, Loofah, Ginger, Jujube, Sulphur, Sunflower, Walnut, Calendula, Orchid, Apricot Kernel, Common Wormwood, Apple, Cucumber, Carrot, Sweet Flag, Echinacea, Licorice, Arrowroot, Tea Tree, Manuka Honey, Nettle, Castor Oil, Black Seed, Sea Buckthorn, Rosehip, Zeolite|
ecoNativa 33 Hair & Scalp Care Set
- Product Code: ECONAT_33_SET
- Availability: In Stock